Thursday 3 January 2008

January Birthday's

We seem to have an awful lot of birthdays in January ( Dad, Niece, Mother in Law and several Friends) here are just a few of the cards that we shall be giving.
Kloe is my Eldest Niece ( I have two, Shannon is 2 and I Nephew Kieran who is 1) at almost 4 Kloe is an avid cardmaker too (helped along by my Sister June) Kloes card is made using DCWV Nana's Kids Matstack, Queen&co fontastic Chipboard Letters, no4 is old stash chipboard painted with orange acrylic paint, inked with versamark and heat embossed with clear glitted powder.Ive used the latest sketch from Caardvarks http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/
The middle card is made with BG Blush papers, Prima daisies, MM button Brads, Papermania sentiment stickers.
and the last card uses DCWV Pocket full of Posies Matstack, Anitas Peel-off ,die cut flowers from old stash and Papermania Brad.

9 comments:

Kelly C said...

cute creations!!

lauren bergold said...

WOW!!! lucky ole family members!!! (i love that kloe is already a cardmaker at age 4! will she be entering the next caardvarks' challenge??!) :)

SmilynStef said...

What fun cards ... love the bright colors and blooms ... thanks for joining the Caardvarks fun.

Jolene said...

Oh how lucky to be in your family! Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

Sandy said...

Wow they are so wonderful creations. Gorgeous.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous creations.
I don't have many birthdays yet but am planning making all the cards so that everything else can be taken to work as my colleagues love my cards.

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, love the bright colours

Juliet said...

Wow Susie, you have been so busy. Beautiful work, love the bright colours. I noticed you posted to the gallery on Charmed Cards and Crafts - why don't you come onto the forum, we are a friendly bunch.
Juliet xx

Louly said...

These are gorgeous! I think I like the top one best, it's really fun looking.