Sunday, 6 April 2008
Here's my card for the current Challenge at CMUtd http://challenge-cmutd.blogspot.com/ and also Poppicrafts competition http://poppicrafts.blogspot.com/.
I've used 10 strips of ribbon from my stash in co-ordinating colours to weave the square embellishment,Tim Holtz "Worn Lipstick" Distress Ink with "Divine Swirls" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Hiedi Swapp Extra Large bloom, Imaginence Large bloom and the spare button from a jacket I bought from New Look in the January Sales.
- Card 1 for Sketch at http://iheart2stamp.com/
- Card 2 for Sketch #38 at http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/ and for http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ "making waves" challenge
- Card 3 for April #1 at http://dihickman.blogspot.com/
- Card4 for #11 at http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/
- Card 5 " Just because"
- Card 6 Is for two Challenges Firstly, the http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ "Shrink to fit " Challenge and secondly for http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ " Shrink Plastic" Challenge.