- CS - Papermill Shop
- Maggie Stamp- Sugar Nellie
- Glitter Doodle Writer- lakelands
- Watercolour Pencils - Derwent
- Floral Fantasy & Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder's
- Ribbon from Stash
Sunday, 20 April 2008
http://sweetsugarchallenges.blogspot.com/ this weeks challenge is to use no Patterned paper and for http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ it "All That Glitter's"
I have a bit of trouble with this Sketch it taken me all week to make this card!! #15 http://ismaki.wordpress.com/ Katharina has made this wonderful sketch for us to use . http://katharina1704.blogspot.com/
- PP Laura Ashley Comtempary- Dovecraft
- CS -Papermania
- Ribbon from Stash and Stamp Unknown.
http://rattytattysblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/competition-starts-now.htmlis running a competition on her Blog so I'm going to entre both of these.
This week's Challenge at http://weekendtaggers.blogspot.com/ is no Stamping. Ie made two for this challenge but decided the second is more a door hanger than a tag as it too long!! This card uses Sketch 48 at http://carte-maniak.over-blog.fr/.
- PP & Chipboard- Basic Grey Sugared
- Fantasy Floral-Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Brad's- Basic Grey Two Scoops
- Flower's- Papermania
- Mustard Seed Ink - Tim Holtz
- CS- Papermaina & Papermill Shop
- Ribbon from Stash.
Total obsessed with all things Basic Grey I had to have these lovely paper's. Using Archiac and Sugared I've made these's for April #3 at http://dihickman.blogspot.com/ and April 12th Sketch at http://iheart2stamp.com/page/2/
- PP ,Chipboard & Dino Stamps all Basic Grey
- CS ,Papermill Shop
- Miss you Stamp, All Night Media
- Ribbon and string from stash.