Tuesday 13 January 2009

Hello Everyone, Happy Belated New Year and welcome to my first post of 2009, I'm afraid I've allowed my personal problems pre-occupy(SP?) my life for the past few weeks thus the lack of crafting. Ive signed up for a few swaps this month on the Crafts Beautiful Forum so had to push myself back into gear to honour the swaps.........stupidly I forgot to take pic's of the two tags and the bookmark I made.
After a 6 week wait I finally had an appointment at the hospital yesterday for a Ultrasound scan, so now just have to wait a week for the results to reach my G.P.!!
Over the past month Ive recieved this lovely bunch below.
First up is ...............
  • Christmas Bookmark from Big Bunnies Uk.
  • New Year Card and Cat ATC from Mittens.
  • and Thank you ATC from Helly Belly
RAK of Paper's , Buttons,Blooms and Tag from Debbie D
Rak of frames, die cuts and verse's from Shellyhope.
Thank you all very much ladies!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Macpurp said...

have been thinking about you my dear.
hope results are good ones.

what lovely things you have received.
sending lots of love tina x

wishing you and yours all the best in 2009 xx

Bridgett Owens said...

Happy New Year, Susie!
I am sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time lately. I hope you will soon be well and things will be better.
Thanks for sharing your happy mail!
Hugs,
Bridgett

tiggertastic said...

what wonderful gifts, they are fantastic

Sarah x

torpenhow07 said...

These are fantastic Susie, how kind of everyone. ope your results are good

Debbie said...

Your welcome hun. Hope things go ok for you.
xDebbiex

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie, sorry to hear things are going poorly for you...hope things go better for you soon. Take care,
hugs,Deena