Monday 30 November 2009

Indigo Elephant.

Just one more for today......I'm getting a bit fed up with Bacteria & viruses James ,Aiden and Myself seem to have built a conveyor belt of germs over the last 3 weeks and YES its my turn again!!! Last week I lost my voice for 3 days with laryngitis last week and now today I wake up with a stinking cold! Thank heaven for Vicks Vapour rub and Broncial Balsam!!!
Todays Calender is for challenges at ABC Challenges "I is for Indigo Blue", I promise you despite the poor photo that the Backing Paper covering is Indigo Blue and not black!! I have used todays sketch from Louise at Creative Inspiration.
  • PP & Stamps ~ BasicGrey.
  • Calender ~ The Works.
  • Gems & Ribbon from stash.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww Susie sending get well wishes your way,hope you feel better soon.
Great project,luv the colour.
Thanks for joining us this week over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Anonymous said...

Loving the Elephant!

I know what you mean about illnesses, We can't seem to stop rotating them around either!

jude said...

Love the Elephant suzie ,hope your all feeling better soon sending get well wishes.thanks for finding time to join in with this weeks challenge at creative inspirations
hugs judex

Susie Sugar said...

This is a stunning callendar great image and fabby colouring
Hugs Susie xx

maxine said...

This is lovely Suzie thanks for joining us this week.

cheryl said...

this is lovely hun thanks for joining us at cretive inspirations this week love cheryl xxxx

Helen said...

Lovely calendar!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Tracey said...

Great calendar :) Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs
Tracey
x