Wednesday 24 March 2010

Glass Painted Cards.

Natalie & Paul from Trinity Arts have set a challenge to use Glass paints on cards.
My first make is a simple acetate card with a love theme.

next is abstract style owl. The owl is from May Arts. I flipped him over and used relief paint and the glass paints to brighten him up. Prima "Sugar Blooms" & Felt Stems. The Background shape is taken from 2Sketches4You Kazan #48.

  • Glass Paints & Relief Paint ~ Decorfin.
  • CS ~ Coredinations.
  • Acetate ~ Papermania.

1 comment:

Sequin Bead said...

Wow Susie, these two cards are just gorgeous hun, Like what you have done and I especially love the way you have used a Sketch LO to use the Glass Paints in, very unique and very abstract too. You have done a wonderful job with these.

A little tip, as when i first used these I used very thinly and got brush marks which I didn't want as the aim for us with these is to use differently, try using the paint a little thicker and see what you come out with! Hope you are having fun with them and I really look forward to seeing what other beautiful and unique makes you come up with!

Natalie x