I've had a couple of lazy day's .........feeling a bit sorry for myself.
I worked a night shift tuesday night, while working we had quite a heavy down pour of rain before the 2in snow fell overnight, needless to say the footware I went to work in wasn't approriate for the weather, well to cut a long story short , I fell full weight on my right shoulder! Its extremely painful............!!
I made these 2 this evening once Aiden was settled in bed. Both of these cards are for Glue, Scissor's , Paper " Non Traditional Love" .This first card uses #153 from CPS
and my second uses #24 from Get Sketchy.
Both cards are for multiple challenges ( Here Goes)
- Charisma ~ Think male.
- Our Creative Courner ~ Masculine Valentine.
- Paper Cutz ~ Blue, Green, Black & White Valentine.
- Kaboodle Doodle ~ Spots & Stripes.
- PP ~ DCWV.
- CS ~ Papermania.
- Ice Stickles ~ Silver Ice.
- Ribbon from stash.
- Sentiments a freebie from mag.