Sunday 20 March 2011

Happy Birthday Aiden.

My Baby is 9 today and is obsessed with all things military.
Hes asked for an "Army card" which I quite liked the chice of theme at first as I'm fast running out of ideas for Fire engine themed cards.
Well this is what I came up with!
Its not my usual style and if Im entirely honest I dont really like it but what matters most it that he loves it and thinks he's got the best card making Mum ever!
I made the Dog-tags with Paperartsy's funky metal card.
and the patterned paper I found HERE
Decoupage sheets bought from Albrights craft shop in Diss.

6 comments:

Bea said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

Bea

Liz's creative corner said...

This is fab, I bet he loved it, great use of the challenge colours,thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

jaine drake said...

That is so cool. Love the dog tags. Is that a double easel? I'm impressed. Thanks for joining the challenge at creative inspirations this week.

cheryl said...

this is just gorgoues hun adore that image,and gorgeous colurs on this too,thanks for playing at creative inspirations,this week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Vintage Milly said...

Wow, this is amazing, thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Creative Inspirations this week,
Em.x

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Susie, what a fabulous card You've made for your Son. I'm sure he will adore it. Great tags. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x