Friday 25 November 2011

Fa la la la la

I'm not a lover of purple and least of all the shade of Lilac 
but I have so much lilac card stock I can't see it go to waste!
I bought this stamp last year and was surprised to discover it in my stamp box sealed and alas un-inked , well we can't have that can we......

Today's challenges are:

The Sugar Bowl ~ Sketch with Snow & Ice.
Dutch Dare ~ Ribbon, Image, Gem, Layers & Pattern Paper.
Fun with Shapes ~ Cold as Ice. 


Ingredients:

PP ~ Pink Petticoat.
Stamps ~ Sugar Nellie & Whiff of Joy.
Gem ~ Anita's.
Dies ~ Mariannes.
Stickles & Copic's.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Susie, love this little stamp, it's so sweet. I have to admit that lilac is one of my favourite colours, so how can I not like your card.
Sally x

Rae said...

Very pretty! Love the carolers.

Dorte said...

Beautiful card with a really sweet image and soft colours. Thank you for joining our 'recipe' challenge at DDCC this time.
Dorte,x

Pat said...

Hi Susie...I have far too many fabulous stamps that haven't yet seen ink! grrrr! So I can relate! I have to say....you may not like lavender and lilac...but you have certainly created the most gorgeous card! I love your design...and what a totally darling image! Thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl! Hugs. Pat Frank

Anja said...

Thank you for showing us your beautiful "frosty" card at FWSAM.
Hugs, Anja